Thursday 1 January 2015

2015 - New Year, New Body

Hi All!!!

I have been away for a bit I know!!!!  I got caught up with Christmas and the excitement.  Plus I went back to America for Christmas....land of the free and the fattening foods!

And I have put on a horrendous amount of weight!!!!

But I have the tools to lose it and get back into shape.  I am starting up working out with the lovely Kathryn at St Helens Gymbug twice a week and I am going to Slimming World so fingers crossed this is just a blip!

I learned a few things when I was away.

Firstly, I ate so much that I felt so sick.  When I was feeling this way I took photographs of my face, my tummy and I noted the feelings.  The tiredness, the bloat, the gut rot.  I looked at my face.  The red cheeks, the spots that started popping up, my eyes looking not as bright.  Not very attractive!!!

I genuinely felt and looked like shit.  I don't want to feel that way anymore.  Ever again.

I took my time in America to also get ready for the fitness journey.  I went and bought some new workout clothes and threw out most of my old workout gear.  I bought new gym shoes and got rid of the old.

I have been yo-yoing for ages.  So it's time to get rid of old worn out ideas and put in new fabulous ideas.

So as it is day one, here are my stats:

Weight --> 15 stone 6 pounds....Ouch!!! That is shocking!!!!

Measurements:
Chest:  43 inches
Waist:  39 inches
Hips:  47 inches
Right Arm: 12 inches      Left Arm:  12 inches
Left Thigh:  23 inches     Right Thigh:  23 inches

There is a lot of work to be done.  Kathryn and I have our work cut out but it's doable.  So to 2015, a year of changes and health!  Let's do this!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, GF!! I'm right there by your side.
    We CAN do this THIS year!!!

    ReplyDelete