Tuesday 27 January 2015

On the First Little Victory

Breakfast:  Porridge with fresh blueberries, raspberries and strawberries

Lunch:  Spinach and chicken pasta salad with cashews and a teriyaki sauce

Dinner:  Chicken Stirfry

Dessert:  My last Muller Light Vanilla with a Cherry under layer....soooooooooooooooooo good!!!

Exercise:  Kathryn's circuit

Thoughts:

I decided to go to the gym in the evening for 2 reasons.  First, my boyfriend's snores kept me up all night.  I even recorded them, played them back (he didn't think he snored) and I have given him an ultimatum....either get it sorted or I move into the spare bedroom.  Simple.

And Kathryn is in work in the evening in the gym.  Why?  I'm not stalking her but having her there will help push me in my workout.

But the main thing is today I recorded my first victory.

I was feeling groggy and tired so today I decided to wear my new bootcut jeans.  I bought these cheap as my fat jeans as I was lacking in a pair of boot cut jeans.  I have worn these twice and both times they have given me a very unflattering muffin top.  Well, today they don't!

Yup!  My jeans are fitting me nicely.  There is no muffin top and they are feeling and looking good.  I could easily pull the waistband out.  And before you doubters start making conspiracy theories....these jeans were freshly washed.

Yes, I fit into a pair of jeans that were tight and when I put them on, they were freshly washed....no jeans dance!!!!  Life.  Is.  Good!!!!

So I am taking this little victory and going with it!  It is proof that what I am doing is working.  I have noticed that the no dairy angle is also very good.  No tummy cramps, no bloating, no feeling gross.  So I think that I have tackled that issue.

All I need to do is get the boyfriend to sort his snoring problem out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment