Monday 5 January 2015

Ready to Go and Fighting Jet Lag

Breakfast:
200 Grams fat free fromage frais
A tablespoon of honey
Banana

Snack
184 Grams of Red Seedless Grapes

Lunch:
Jacket potato
Tuna mixed with spring onion and low fat cottage cheese and a sprinkle of black pepper

Dinner:
Chicken
Oven Roasted Butternut Squash and sweet potato
Dessert: muller light vanilla yogurt

Fluids:
3 liters of water....I literally can feel it sloshing inside my stomach....too much water!!!!

Exercise:  Lack of Sleep and over active brain stopped me from sleeping...I am a zombie and I didn’t go to the gym

Thoughts:

I received Kathryn’s email with the plan on it.  She laid out a plan of exercises and how I need to calorie cycle.  I have 1 rest day a week on a Saturday.  I would kind of prefer my rest day to be Monday because I hate Mondays.  I try to delay the agony and stay in bed for as long as possible.  I will ask her if I can have Monday as a rest day instead.  Or maybe I should workout on a Monday.....Hmmmmmm...

Anywho, the exercise plan goes like this:
Monday 6.30am Cardio zone Class
Tuesday 6am Kathryn's circuit (see below)
Wednesday 6.30am Spin Class
Thursday 6am PT session
Friday 6.30am Spin Class
Saturday REST DAY!
Sunday 1pm Pt session

It’s straightforward, no grey areas.  I quite like that every day I am doing something different and I don’t have to think about it as everything is worked out for me.

Now on certain days I have to eat more calories. Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday.  Those are the days that I am doing weight lifting.  The other days I’m down to 1200 calories.  Today I am on 1200 calories.  It’s not too bad.  I feel like because I have a plan and the structure, I can cope. 


I now just need to focus on each day.  Today’s food was good.  The water is keeping the hunger pains in check.  Yes I feel bloated with the water but water helps your body so much.  And it’s been getting my steps up from the trips to the toilet I have had to make.

I do feel very positive today though and I know that each day I will build on it and get the momentum going!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome plan!! Keep that metabolism guessing!!! Get some rest!! No caffine!!

    I been meaning to ask if you have a significant other...and if so, do you eat the same foods or do you have different meals? My S/O is a bit of a picky eater sometimes...

    ReplyDelete