Friday 2 January 2015

He who fails to prepare, prepares to fail!

Today I set in motion my plan....sort of.

I came back from my homeland  2 days ago and I am still jet lagged. 

The first thing I set into motion....my support network. One of my best friends is on a similar journey and is totally smashing it! She is using brilliant coping skills to help with her goal. Please check her blog out. (http://skepticelle.blogspot.co.uk)  I have someone I can relate to to talk about my issues with. She understands the ups and downs, the frustrations and the difficulty of this journey. She is one of my inspirations.

The second part:  the diet and exercise plan. Tomorrow I have a personal training session with Kathryn. We are going to sit down and discuss my diet and exercise regimen. (I am a control freak....I need a plan!!!) 

Now looking back at the blog. Why am I going to succeed? Because when I worked out with Dan, I don't think that we were on the same wavelength. I am not taking away from his personal training skills. He wasn't the trainer for me, simple.

Kathryn fires me up and gets me going. She is more personable and I feel I can contact her when I need her. She pushes me and I am keen to follow her advice.

After my session with her tomorrow, I am getting pampered. I'm getting my nails done and a facial....I am revamping my skincare regime too; I'm not half assing this. I am dead serious about taking care of my body, skin included!!! Then after that I am going food shopping with the diet plan Kathryn has set up for me.

I have also made little milestones. The first one is to shed 17 pounds based on yesterday's weigh in. Why? Because I will be back in the 100's where I belong!!! I have about 90 pounds that I want to shed. When I lose these 17 pounds I am going to give myself a non-food reward...I have my eyes on a pair of tan peep toe platform 5 inch stilettos. I will get these shoes!!!

Once I get this milestone I need to create the next one. I am confident that I will smash this milestone. There is nothing standing in my way except for me!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. You are doing so great!! 17 lbs until the hundreds!!! You are going to smash it babe!!!

    ReplyDelete