Saturday 17 January 2015

A Successful Saturday

Breakfast: A VentinSoy Vanilla Latte and 2 Cookie a Dough Pop Tarts....oh yes I did!!!

Dinner 2 homemade bacon and mozzarella cheeseburgers....heaven!!!

Drinks: 3 large glasses of Rioja (my second fav) snd 2 glasses of champagne

Exercise: REST DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thoughts: 

Weigh in
Weight: 14 stone 12 pounds (Boosh!!! Get in!!!! 2 pounds down)
Chest: 40.5 inches (.5 inch down) 
Waist: 37.5 inches (.5 inch down)
Hips: 46.5 (no loss)
Left Arm: 12 inches (.5 inch loss)
Right Arm: 12 inches (.5 inch loss)
Left Thigh: 22 inches (no loss)
Right Arm: 22 inches (no loss)

Thoughts:

My thoughts? Well pleased. I wasn't expecting any weight loss at all. But I did it. The inches down also, a step closer to my goal. My body is shrinking. I'm getting stronger.

A friend of mine came o Dr today so on my treat day I indulged in vino. I'm half Italian so it's in my blood. But on my third glass I wasn't really enjoying it. I long to get back to the regime.

Tomorrow Kathryn snd I are going to talk about my goals and she's also going to kick my butt.  I actually look forward to it. 

So tomorrow I'm back to normal and I'm looking forward to it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment