Saturday 3 January 2015

It's on!!!

Well today I had my personal training session with Kathryn. She put me through my paces!!! And it shows that having all this rest and eating crap fucks your fitness levels right up!!! I was dying after the warm up!!!!

We sat down and she told me that she was going to write a workout regime and get me to calories cycle. Basically she is going to get me to eat so that I can utilise my calories effectively. Smart! 

I then treated myself to a facial and I got my acrylics on....I can't operate without them!!!!! I also bought some Dermalogica skin trial sized products. I want to take. Are of my body but also my skin, which should happen with healthy eating.

I went food shopping with the boyfriend and loaded up on good foods. I am going to be adventurous and try sweet potato as Kathryn highly recommends it.

So for dinner tonight I had battered cod (oven baked not chip shop) with oven roasted sweet potato and butternut squash. It wasn't too bad. And I didn't eat until I felt sick. Result! 

I'm aching badly now but it's worth it! Tomorrow will be a proper full day of good food :-) 

1 comment:

  1. We can do this. Sounds like you have a GREAT PT....

    ReplyDelete