Sunday 11 January 2015

Back On It and feeling sore

Breakfast:  None

Lunch: Hot chicken, bacon, avocado salad (olives, spring onion, red pepper and cucumber) and Glorious Skinny Soup Mexican Sol

Dinner:  Pasta with homemade bolognaise sauce

Dessert:  Muller Light Vanilla Yogurt

Exercise:
An amazing session with Kathryn

Thoughts:

Yesterday after my triumph of weight loss, I was back on it this morning with Kathryn.  She pushed me hard and because of that I hit personal bests on all my exercises.

I honestly didn't understand why Kathryn wanted me to have a rest day.  Yesterday I had itchy feet. I wanted to train so badly.

But today I put in a hard session.  It felt easy and I felt like an Amazon, a warrior. Kathryn said that I needed the rest because it allows me to rebuild and get stronger, which it worked!

My body is sore though. Honestly. My back is killing me!!!! So the boyfriend said he'll give me a massage. Result! 

So tomorrow it's circuits and 1200 calories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment