Saturday 10 January 2015

A Pleasant Saturday


Measurements:

Weight: 15 Stone (6 pounds down!!!!!!!!!)
Chest: 41 inches (2 inches down)
Waist 38 (1 inch down)
Hips 46.5 (half inch down)
Left thigh 22 (1 inch down)
Right thigh 22 (1 inch down)
Left arm 12.5 (1/2 inch up....what the?????)
Right arm 12.5 (1/2 inch up....what the????)

Food: 
Breakfast:
Chocolate Sundae Pop Tarts x 2
Starbucks mango and passion fruit frappucino

Lunch
6 Babybel lites
2 diet cokes

Dinner:
Homemade chicken tikka masala
Rice
1 naan bread

Exercise:
Official rest day 

Thoughts:
The weight loss and measurements ....I did not expect yay at all font get me wrong. I am pleased but I didn't expect it. 

Rest day was ok. I felt guilty.i mean it was my treat day so pop tarts and Starbucks was as rock n roll as I got. 

To be ho est, this has pushed me to work harder.i have a session with Kathryn tomorrow. I am literally 10 pounds away from the 100 club. I can taste it!!!! 

I am taking this week by week. This week I was fortunate. I have set a bar. I know next week will be just as good :-)

1 comment:

  1. 6 POUNDS??? That is ROCKIN'!!!! Amazing!!!! Lovin the measurements too but like you wondering why the gain in the arms...but didn't you say you were doing strength training as well? If so- THERES the increase in the arms...thing is- you will lose fat and gain muscle tone if you keep it up.
    I'm so happy for you!!!
    xxx Elena

    ReplyDelete