Wednesday 21 January 2015

On a Refreshing Night's Sleep

Breakfast:  Strawberry and Grapes

Snack:  Banana

Lunch:  Carrots, Red Peppers, cucumbers and houmous and cottage cheese

Dinner:  Beef Steaks with a side side with cottage cheese and Helmann's Extra Light Mayo

Dessert:  Muller Light Orange with Dark Chocolate Sprinkles

Exercise:  Slept through my alarm and missed my class!!!!

Thoughts:

Last night I had a sound, restful, wonderful night's sleep.  It was so good in fact that I slept through my alarm!!  D'oh!!!

I literally got to sleep so quickly it was amazing!!!!  I feel refreshed and in a lot better mood.

My fear is that using the doctor's tablets, I am going to get hooked.  I don't want to be addicted to the tablets but the tiredness is killing me.  It's a crazy situation.

I personally want a new bed.  I am not a fan of the bed that I have...the mattress isn't right.  I am secretly looking for a new bed.  I'm thinking a bigger bed with a better mattress.  That might do the trick...

I am confident that I will get this resolved.

And tomorrow is another day.  Plus I get to have a session with Kathryn tomorrow so that is a win!!!  I think that the pieces are coming together.  I am nervous about weighing in but as I said last week, I am taking this one week at a time and going with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment