Friday 9 January 2015

The Weekend Challenge

Breakfast:  Mixd Berry Fruit Salad

Lunch:  4 Ryvitas with 4 Triangles of Low Fat Laughing Cow Blue Cheese flavor, 12 slices of honey roasted ham

Snack:  Vanilla yogurt with a banana

Dinner:  Soup and salad

Water:
3 liters....please shoot me!!!  But it's good as it stops cellulite and makes your skin glow.  Water is so important!!!

Exercise:

45 minute Spinning Class with the Crazy Lady

Thoughts

Well I have completed a week of eating perfectly to Kathryn's plan.  I took 4 out of the 5 workouts that she suggested (Monday I will wake up and do the circuits class!!!!!!) and I am feeling good.

But I am panicking a bit.

You see, on the weekend I tend to fall apart.  I am a little bit nervous.

So today at work (It was really slow) I was able to sit down and plan my meals and write my shopping list as my boyfriend and I are going shopping tonight.  I planned healthy meals for the weekend.

Tomorrow night we are going to be eating a Slimming World Chicken Tikka Masala.  I prepared the chicken tonight as it says that it needs an overnight marinading time.  It looks simple enough so we will see how it goes.

Kathryn said that I can have a treat day but I really don't want to lose momentum.  I might have a cheeky glass of wine or my boyfriend and I like to get a bottle of bubbly on the weekend.  I just don't want to undo all the good work that I have done this week.

I am also nervous about my weigh in and measurement taking tomorrow.  I gained about 7 pounds from over Christmas.  I know that I haven't lost 7 pounds but at least 3 or 4 would be lovely.  So I am praying to the weight and measurement gods....

We will see how it goes and I will, of course, let you know the good, the bad and the ugly!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment