Thursday 8 January 2015

Caffeine Withdrawal is a Bitch and Low Carbs = Low Moods

Breakfast:  Porridge with honey and banana

Snack:  Low Fat Cottage Cheese

Lunch:  Ham and Egg Salad (with red pepper, cucumber, Olives and spring onion and lettuce)

Snack:  Fat Free Fromage Frais with Honey and Blueberries

Dinner:  Grilled Peppered Beef Steaks and salad

Dessert:  Muller light Toffee Flavoured yogurt

Water: 3 litres....I feel like the fucking Kool-Aid Man!!!!!!!
Exercise:

A tough session with Kathryn!

Thoughts:

Thursday indeed.  I am knackered I have to admit.  I am happy for the weekend because that means on Saturday it is weigh day and rest day so I can sleep in......yippeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I'm feeling a bit tender today emotionally for some reason. I think it's because I haven't hadany caffeine for 4 days and very little carbs today.    I want to cry even though the shoes that I bought arrived today and they are amazing!!!!!!!!  I just wanted to smack my boyfriend for perving over women on the internet.  Usually it doesn't bother me.  But today it did for some reason.

Then the negative thoughts popped into my head.  You'll never loose this weight.  You'll never get into your pulling jeans.  I wanted to cry.  But I bit my lip and admired my shoes and tried not to kill my boyfriend. 

I then opened my notebook and started to write all the positive things that I could think of.  I have lost weight before. I will do it again.  This body is temporary.

I'm not really craving bad food anymore.  I think that I am over that hurdle.  I think that I am now just tweaking the eating to fit the workout regime.  That's the challenge.  I prefer the 1200 calorie days.  But looking at my food today, I haven't eaten a lot of carbs.  So I am getting that feeling.  But I must stick to this and soldier on.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Hun......I feel your pain. I dont usually mind my man perving- I perv with him sometimes and he gets a kick out of it- but occasionally- when i'm having a bad day(and there seems to be more and more of those lately) I can get VERY ...moody about him doing it. Sojme days I dont even like him giving the pet his attention instead of me. Sad, I know- but we need what we need when we need it and there's nothing we can do about it.
    Im getting REALLY frustrated with my eating and workout plan. I seem to be stalled- or worse- gaining slightly and that affects my mood too. Frustration breeds frustration. Keep on with the happy thoughts and the Body Beautiful ideal for ourselves- and eventually- we WILL get there.
    xxx Elena

    ReplyDelete