Saturday 24 January 2015

On Making Progress

Weight:  14 stone 11 pounds (1 pound down)
Chest 40.5 inches (stayed the same)
Waist: 36.5 inches (1 inch lost....yes!!!)
Hips 46 1/2 inch lost....get in!!!!)
Right and Left Thighs: 22 inches (stayed the same)
Right and left Arm:  12 inches (stayed the same)

Rest Day and Cheat Day!!!!

Breakfast: 2 cookie dough pop tarts and a large Soy Vanilla Latte From Starbucks

Lunch:  Southern fried chicken wrap

Dinner:  boneless chicken strips and popcorn chicken and potato wedges

Drinks: 2 glasses of valpolicella (the Italian in me cannot resist red wine!!) and 2 glasses of champagne

Thoughts:

I would be lying if I wanted to have lost more weight. But looking at the lost inches....I will take it. Kathryn is changing my plan up in 2 weeks. The cheats days are going not be weekly anymore but thinking about it I would rather have a flat toned tummy and thighs that didn't touch than a cookie dough pop tart.

I also did most of my vision board today. I put pictures of the abs I want, the butt I want, the dress I want to wear for my birthday and a gorgeous ab baring 2 piece for summer that I need to rock!!! (So tempted to buy it now....) 

I feel confident still. Today when I got my nails done I dressed up, put some make up on and felt gorgeous. 

I am actually seeing changes. Yesterday, I saw the triangle form. That is the line that is under the ribs on the start of your abs. My tummy is going in. My skin is looking brighter. Kathryn said that weight loss might slow down that's why she is going to change my program to keep my body guessing.

I am also stopping my dairy intake as I think the cottage cheese is making me feel bloated. We'll try it as a precaution.

Tomorrow I am back on it with Kathryn and I must say I'm looking forward to it. I want to be back into as weigh day is on Friday and not Saturday because I'm going to Amsterdam (which will have its own challenges) on Friday evening. 

So I will do what I can and i will push for good results!!!

1 comment:

  1. Mega Congrats on the TRIANGLE hun!!! You have so many more victories coming your way!!! xx

    ReplyDelete