Thursday 15 January 2015

Yesterday's Gone

Breakfast:  Porridge with a tablespoon of honey and blueberries

Snack:  Banana and Cottage cheese

Lunch:  Jacket potato with tuna mixed with cottage cheese, spring onions and a table spoon of Hellman's extra, extra light mayo

Snack:  an avocado

Dinner:  Fish Finger Butties (yes it was time for the boyfriend to cook for me this week....I felt like I was 10 years old again!) (4 fish fingers with 2 slices of bread and some margarine on both pieces)

Water:  3 liters.....It's getting easier to drink water now

Exercise:

A fabulous session with Kathryn

Thoughts:

I took the tablet that the doctor prescribed me and I had a restful sleep.  My body felt rested.  It was fabulous!  I woke up only once but easily got back to sleep.

My session with Kathryn was amazing!!  She said that yesterdays rest day was actually good and not to fret.  She said that she had bad days too and that she had workouts where she felt defeated.

As I said before this is a warts and all blog.  My eating is better and again, cravings are gone.

Even tonight's fish finger butties.....yes my boyfriend   Fish Finger Butties (yes the boyfriend wanted to cook for me today and so he made fish finger butties.....) they were ok.

But I'm looking forward to the weekend.mans to tomorrow's spinning class. I feel encouraged and even more motivated!

Onwards and upwards!!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL- looking forward to workouts...I dont think I'll EVER get to THAT point. Tolerate them for the Greater Good, yes....Look forward to them...no.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete