Monday 8 September 2014

September 8th Day 16 --> On a Sore Throat and A Bad Night's Sleep

Breakfast:  2 Edible Paleo Almond and Raspberry Muffins

Lunch:  Chicken Salad with Olives

Dinner:  Fajita flavoured chicken with a red onion, pepper, tomato, cucumber, olive salad with a chilli and lime dressing

Exercise:  None

Thoughts:  Didn't sleep at all last night as I have a horribly sore throat.  It feels dry and scratchy and uncomfortable.   This is bullshit.  I need sleep.  I somehow managed to stay on my diet even thought temptation and crankiness pointed me to a turkey, cheese and mayo sandwich.  That would have made me happy.

Work was horrible today.  There were IT issues that went straight over my head so I didn't really pay attention to food as such.  I was more stuck in with trying to get ourselves back up and running and taking cough drops to try and stop my sore throat!!! 

I am going to have to bring out the big guns tonight.  I am desperate for some sleep so I will have to get out the old Ny-Quil and force myself to get 8 hours!!!!

I want to go to the gym.  I am desperate to go.  I feel bad because I am not keeping up my side of the bargain on this.  The eating is ok I just need to go to back to the gym and get my ass into gear.  I know that I need to keep at this.  It's imperative.

2 comments:

  1. Sugah- you need to get feeling better before you tackle the gym. a couple days off arent going to kill you. Just do SOME kind of activity at home. Have you tried Yoga or thai Chi for when you dont feel up to working up a sweat that makes your head throb when you are feeling bad?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just feel like a wuss and a let down. I am shattered and I need rest. Sigh. It will be ok. xxxx

      Delete