Thursday 25 September 2014

September 25th Day 33 --> Glorious Sleep!!!!

Breakfast:  Strawerry and grape salad. coffee with almond milk and honey

Lunch:  Chicken stirfry with a lime and chilli sauce

Dinner:  Chicken with fajita seasoning, red onion, olives, tomatoes, red pepper, yellow pepper

Drinks:  2 liters of water

Snacks:  dried fruit

Exercise:  None

Thoughts:

Last night I had a glorious night's sleep.  Seriously, this was amazing!!!  I needed it!!!  I woke up feeling better and happier!! 

I have done some more sleep related research and I have a few ideas that I want to try.  On Sunday night, as suggested, about an hour before bed, I should have a relaxing hot bath.  So fingers crossed I will try that along with some meditation. 

Tomorrow morning I have to get up to see Dan for my personal training sesson.  Fingers crossed I will get a great night's sleep and get up and have a great workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment