Wednesday 24 September 2014

September 24th Day 32 --> tired! disjointed and cranky

Breakfast:  Coffee with Almond Milk and Honey

Lunch:  Burrito seasoned beef with red peppers, yellow peppers, olives, red onion, spring onion, tomatoes and avocados

Dinner:  Chilli

Drinks:  2 liters of water

Exercise:  None

Thoughts:

God, the last few days have been accented with a distinct lack of sleep

Sorry for not blogging yesterday.  I went to the football aftter work and it was very, very, very, very, very late when I got home.  I am absolutely shattered!!!  I weighed myself this morning and I haven't gained anything.  Today I tried to keep my head down, let the day tick by and look forward to getting home to a nice bowl of chilli and an early night.

Luckily Dan cancelled my session for today.  I am too tired to do anything.  We have rescheduled for Friday morning.  

I hope by then I will be back up and running, fighting fit and strong. 




No comments:

Post a Comment