Monday 22 September 2014

September 22nd Day 30 --> Lack of Sleep and Crying over Spaghetti

Breakfast:  Coffee with Almond Milk and Honey

Lunch:  chicken stirfry with lime and chilli sauce

Dinner:  Meatballs with oven roasted Mediteranean Veggies

Drinks:  2 liters of water

Exercise:  Rest Day

Thoughts:

The curse of the Sunday night bad night's sleep has struck again.  I couldn't get comfy, I tossed and turned all night and woke up with a bloated, sore tummy.  The boyfriend also had a bad night's sleep. 

This is really messing with my head.  My tummy is so sore, it feels like I need to sit on the toilet all day and just try to get this out.  It's not comfortable.  I had a cup of coffee this morning because sometimes that helps me out to get things moving, so to speak.

The pace of today was quick to the point where I had to let the phone ring to go pee.  Stressful environment + lack of sleep + achy sore tummy = a horribly shitty day.

Anyone reading out there, if you have any solutions to help a sister out with this issue, please don't be shy!!!!  Please tell me.  My sanity cannot take anymore!!!

And to make matters worse, I was making dinner (spaghetti snd meatballs for the boyfriend plain meatballs and veggies for me) I looked longingly at the boyfriend's dinner. He told me to stop looking like a puppy as I chose this. My boyfriend wasn't being a knob I told him that if I started to be a whiney bitch to tell me to man up. My response? I burst into tears. Yes. I cried over not eating spaghetti. Classy. Lack of sleep equates to me being a tearful emotional wreck. So I threw half my roasted veggies away. I could bear to look at them.

So tonight I am going to sleep well, get up, force myself to the gym and keep going. No use crying over spaghetti!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment