Saturday 13 September 2014

September 13th Day 21 --> Back in the Saddle Again

Weight:  14 stone 10 pounds (206 - stayed the same)
Left Arm:  11.5 inches (Stayed the same)
Right Arm:  12 inches (Stayed the same)
Chest:  41 inches (down 1 inch)
Hips:  46 inches (down 1 inch)
Waist:  36 inches (down 1 inch)
Left thigh: 21.5 inches (down 0.5 inches)
Right thigh:  21.5 inches (down 1 inch)

Snack:  Coffee with Almond milk and Honey

Main Meal:  Lamb with salad

Drinks: 2 glasses of Rosé

Exercise:  Arm Workout
Bicep Curls: 3 sets of 7 starting with 20 kilos and dropping by 5 each set
Arm extension: 3 sets of 7 starting with 25 kilos and dropping 5 each set
Dips:  Using my body weight 3 sets of 10
Shoulder Press:  3 sets of 7 starting with 30 kilos and by 5 each set
Shoulder Press Version 2:  3 sets of 7 with 40 kilos dropping 5 each set
Interval Training:  9 minutes
Crunches: 
Regular:  20 reps
Cross over: 20 reps
Pelvic tilts:  20 reps

Playlist:
Churches --> "Lies"
Black Keys -->  "Lonely Boy"
The Gossip -->  Heavy Cross
Royal Blood -->  Figure It Out

Interval Training: 
Stone Roses -->  Fools Gold (it's the 9 minute version)

Music for crunches and stretching out:
Ian Brown:  F.E.A.R.

Thoughts:

Today's eating was strange. I always struggle on the weekend because there is no set routine. But I got to the gym, did interval training so success!!!

I got my hair, nails and eyelashes done. I feel like a million bucks and I feel strong.  

In regards to the weigh in, I am disappointed that no weight was lost but the inches are coming off. That's a good thing so I am pleased about that. Plus it's my monthly friend's visitor do cue bloating, tiredness and cravings for Ben & Jerry's.

Yeah, I am pleased. I have my exercise mojo back so onwards and upwards!!!

1 comment:

  1. I tell you, Aunty Flo is the biggest frustration for me in my weight loss journey, for sure! It always passes tho- and I usually have an AWESOME weigh loss the week after it's over which makes up for it!

    Suzanne xx

    ReplyDelete