Thursday 11 September 2014

September 11th Day 19 --> Back to the Gym!!

Break Fast:  A Paleo Almond and Raspberry muffin and a coffee with honey and almond milk

Lunch:  Chicken and Bacon salad with olives

Dinner:  Chicken Stir Fry with a lime and chilli sauce

Water:  2 liters

Exercise:  Leg workout
Leg press 6 sets starting with 180 kilos and then dropping 10 kilos per set
Leg curls 3 sets of 7 starting with 60 kilos and then dropping 5 kilos per set
Leg extension 3 sets of 7 starting with 60 kilos and then dropping 5 kilos per set
Leg abductor 3 sets of 10 at 45 kilos
Leg adductor 3 sets of 10 at 45 kilos
Calf muscle exercise 3 sets of 10 each set 100 kilos
Squats 30 reps with 30kg

Gym Playlist:
The Prodigy -- "Smack My Bitch Up"
Foster the People -- "Coming of Age"
John Newman -- "Love Me Again"
The Yeah Yeah Yeah's -- "Zero"
Imagine Dragons - "RadioActive"
Republica - "Drop Dead Gorgeous"
The Killers - "Read My Mind"


Thoughts:

Well, I dosed myself up on Ny-Quil last night and slept really well.  My throat doesn't hurt any more but my sinuses are blocked up.  I managed to go to the gym this morning and do a reasonable legs session.  It was difficult but I pulled myself through.  It was hard though as I think that my head still feels the effects of the Ny-Quil

Eating is still on track.  I just need to get myself to the gym each day.  I am going to try and do interval training tomorrow just to get the body going and burning again.

I have taken the step back to the gym, time to build on it and keep going. Keep pushing. I can and will get into my red coat by my birthday. 



         

3 comments:

  1. Yes you will!!! You are awe inspiring!!
    You ARE doing it!!!

    Xx Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne!!!! It is hard but as bad ass trainer Jillian Michaels said, if you want something, you fight for it!!!!!! And I want this so bad!!!!! xxxx

      Delete
  2. Yes you will!!! You are awe inspiring!!
    You ARE doing it!!!

    Xx Anne

    ReplyDelete