Wednesday 3 September 2014

September 3rd Day 11 --> Lack of Sleep and Another Bad Gym Session

Breakfast:  Hot Water and Lemon, Strawberries and Grapes

Lunch:  Chicken, avocado, bacon, salad, olives, mixed seeds and salad

Dinner:  Chilli

Exercise:  Hard PT Arms Session with Dan
Shoulder Press - Started with no weights and then worked it up
Dumbbell Routine
Sprints on an incline

Drinks:
2 liters of water
coffee with almond milk and honey (honey is a better sweetener than sugar for coffee.  It made it taste lovely!!)

Thoughts:

Last night the boyfriend and I had an early night.  Pretty much as soon as my head hit the pillow, I fell asleep.  Then woke up at midnight, drank some water and went back to sleep and then I went to sleep again, woke up with the worst tummy ache ever.  It's a combination of the constipation problem and the fact that my little monthly friend has decided to come for a visit.  Nice.  Bloated, sore tummy.

I couldn't get comfy again and I ended up waking my boyfriend up.  He gave me a cuddle and I tried to get back to sleep.  Another night's sleep gone!!!

I got up for my Personal Training session and it was hell. 

Dan the Personal Trainer takes no prisoners!!!  He's been working at the gym since it opened back in 2012.  He's tough and today he pushed me to the point that I was a whiney bitch.  My body is tired but I managed, somehow, to get through it.   When we were doing the sprints I dragged my body through it.  And I mean dragged.  I was wimpering, grimicing, and almost in tears.  I felt like the biggest pussy in the whole world.

But Dan was very patient and supportive as always.  He got me through the workout like a pro and I went back home.  I could have happily gone straight to bed and fallen asleep.

Well, there is a positive on this, the constipation issue has resolved itself...but I am dashing the toilet every 5 minutes....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! 

I am just praying this passes and that I can get a full night's sleep.  I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment