Friday 19 September 2014

September 19th Day 27 --> Getting Out of a Workout Rut

Breakfast;  Bacon, Sausage and egg

Lunch:  Too busy to eat!!!

Dinner:  Grilled chicken marinaded in lime juice and chilli with Mediterranean veggies

Exercise:  Leg Workout

Leg press 6 sets starting with 190 kilos and then dropping 10 kilos per set
Leg curls 3 sets of 7 starting with 65 kilos and then dropping 5 kilos per set
Leg extension 3 sets of 7 starting with 65 kilos and then dropping 5 kilos per set
Leg abductor 3 sets of 10 at 50 kilos
Leg adductor 3 sets of 10 at 50 kilos
Calf muscle exercise 3 sets of 10 each set 110 kilos

Playlist:

Churches -->  "Lies"
Black Keys -->  "Lonely Boy"
Miles Kane -->  "Don't Forget Who You Are"
The Stone Roses -->  "She Bangs the Drums"
Kasabian -->  "Empire"
Couteeners -->  "Van Der Graff"
The Killers -->  "Read My Mind"

Thoughts:

Well yesterday I did quite well in regards to my eating.   I cleared the eating out hurdle and I got up this morning and did a leg workout.

I was really dehydrated so I think that I am going to have to increase my water consumption again.

I also received my dress for my birthday which is in 5 weeks.  It's tight on me now, the lumps and bumps are very obvious but I am now more determined to keep going.

I have been having a gym rut.  I need to get out of this rut.  Winter is coming and I need to get into that coat.

I know looking through my entries I have pussied out from going to the gym.  That needs to be fixed in order for me to get to my goal....the birthday dress and vintage coat.

I think that I pussied out was down to the sleep situation.  That (fingers and toes crossed), I think, is fixed.  My issue is that I have an overactive brain and it's worse on a Sunday night.  I never get a good night's sleep on a Sunday night.  I need to overcome that mental hurdle.



No comments:

Post a Comment