Monday 15 September 2014

September 15th Day 23 --> Back to Reality

Breakfast:  Strawberry and Grape Fruit Salad

Lunch:  Too busy to eat!

Dinner:  Meatballs with Mediteranean veggies

Drinks:  2 litres of water

Exercise:  None

Thoughts:

I was so tired as I had a manic weekend!  But I am noticing some changes.  My jeans are fitting better.  A lot better.

I was too busy today to eat lunch and I didn't even notice!!   I am feeling more slender.  I have a very long way to go but I am feeling pretty good.  Skipping meals is a habit that I don't want to get into.  I lost weight last time I did it but the weight came back on and then some.  So I need to keep focused and remember to eat!

I am feeling a lot better about the weight loss situation as I am getting compliments and people are noticing.  It's putting the focus back where it needs to be.

So this week will be brilliant and I will soldier on!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment