Thursday 4 September 2014

September 4th Day 12 --> Sleep! Sweet, Blissful Sleep!!

Breakfast:  Strawberries and Grapes and a coffee with Almond milk and honey

Lunch:  Tuna, cucumber, red onion, red pepper, olives, tomato with a lime and chilli vinegar dressing

Dinner:  Burrito spiced meat and a salad with olives, cucumber, tomato, red onion, red pepper and a chilli and lime dressing

Exercise:  Rest day, upper body is sore!!!!

Thoughts:  Last night I finally got a great full night of sleep!!  The new earplugs worked a treat!  I took a rest day because my arms are so sore and I was desperate for the sleep!!  God, I was shattered!!!

My attitude towards my eating is better.  I am not craving pizza and stuff like that really anymore.  I used to get hungry quite a bit but that has subsided also. 

When I was making burritoes tonight for dinner, I didn't even blink when I served his up mounded with cheese and salsa.  I think I have well and truly broken through.

The constipation, I think, has been resolved.  So it took some time but I am getting there.

I am feeling a lot more confident in my goals that I have purchased a few dresses the next dress size down. 

Now that I have broken through the sleep deprivation barrier I feel confident in getting to a good level of fitness so I can start shredding the body fat off.




No comments:

Post a Comment