Friday 5 September 2014

September 5th Day 13 --> It's Fridddaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!!

Breakfast:  Bacon, sausage and egg

Lunch:  chicken, bacon and avocado salad with olives

Dinner:  None

Drinks:  1.5 liters of water
              coffee with almond and honey

Exercise:  None

Thoughts: 

Well, I am feeling a lot better.  I should have gone to the gym this morning I know.  I am kicking myself for that.  Sleep is a lot better and the constipation, I think, is sorted so my body is getting stronger and used to this way of eating.

Temptation isn't an issue as such any more.  The only issue is the one I am experiencing tonight.  Tonight we are going out for a drink after work.  I have had the cheeky glass of red here and there and I am losing weight but I don't know what to do or drink. 

Sigh.   It's hard sometimes this way of eating but it's about adapting.  So I will check my options and take it from there.

The hardest bit will be after the night.  We all tend to go for a pizza or something so that's going to be the test.

My goals for tonight:  don't get drunk and don't get an extra large cheesy pizza because that is going to cause pain for tomorrow!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment