Thursday 18 September 2014

September 18th Day 26 --> How to Stay Focused When You Are Eating Out

Breakfast:  Strawberries and grapes

Lunch:  Chicken marinaded in lime and chilli with salads

Dinner:  Grilled Chicken salad

Exercise:  Rest Day...in serious pain!!!

Drinks:  2 liters of water, 2 glasses of sparkling water

Thoughts:

One of the worst things when you are on a diet is when you are going out to eat.

Temptation is all around, burgers, fajitas, cheesecake......yes, it is very difficult to be good.

I have cracked this issue.

Tonight my boyfriend and his parents and I went ot for dinner.  This was sprung on me last minute and threw me off guard. 

So how did I handle this?  Well, every pub/restaurant/eating establishment does have an option of a chicken salad, a steak and salad, and other paleo friendly foods.  You need to think outside the box.  Eating paleo is about eating simple foods.

Usually if I am going out to dinner, I look at the menu before and decide what I am going to eat.  It stops me from panicking and getting something I will regret.

So tonight we went to a local pub for dinner.  I decided on a chicken salad and a glass of sparkling water.  While the boyfriend was eating a burger and fries, I was having dinner envy but I thought about my diet, my goals, you readers and that dress!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment