Sunday 14 September 2014

September 14th Day 22 --> Too Busy To Eat!!!

Breakfast:  Bacon egg and sausage and coffee with almond milk and honey

Drinks:  A glass of perseco and a liter of water

Exercise:  none

Thoughts:

I decided to take a day off from the gym. I had a busy day ahead if me. I was going to the fashion show in a Liverpool with my Bezzie so I had a lot to do.

I managed to get into a gorgeous black jumpsuit that is a size down from what I normally wear!!! I thought I looked pretty good.

Starting the fashion show out was a dance troop. The girls looked fierce!! Healthy looking bodies, beautiful hair, they looked like fit healthy happy girls.


Then came the fashion show.  Seeing the skinny models with their sour faces strut up and down the catwalk made me crave a burger...or a rack of ribs. Some of those girls looked malnourished and miserable.  Honestly, who finds that attractive????

Seeing those girls has made me determined to not end up like that. I want to look healthy, toned and fit.

So it's given me a spin on what I need to do and how I need to achieve this. Those dancers didn't become great dancers over night. They practiced, worked hard and were dedicated to their love of dance. I too need to practice, work hard and be dedicated to my goals. 

I have the building blocks here I just need to keep on going and I will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment