Tuesday 31 March 2015

On Exercise, the Mood Enhancer

Breakfast:  Lemon, Cucumber, Flaxseed, Cayenne Pepper, ginger, mint and water  (Nasty....tastes nasty!!)

Lunch:  3 Bean salad, spring onion, red pepper, olives and feta

Dinner:  Pepper Grill Steaks and salad with feta and olives

Exercise:

Another 5k and 5 minutes on the stationary bike for a cool down

Playlist:




Thoughts:

I woke up this morning in a shitty ass mood.  The boyfriend snored so much and so hard that even with ear plugs, I could hear it.  He is so lucky that I don't smother him in his sleep.  So this morning he assured me that a bed will be purchased for the spare room this weekend.  And when that happens, I will be sleeping in the spare room.  I have had enough.

This put me into a shitty ass crappy mood.  I kept my head down all day and just kept busy.  Today I also stopped smoking.  (Yes, I smoke sometimes in line with the stress level in my life)  So I am keeping as calm as I possibly can and I didn't cry!  That's a result!

After yesterday's success with my 5k I decided to try another.  This time, no butt cheeks seized up.  My left calf still felt a bit tight and my left knee ached but I ran through the pain.  It felt more difficult but I pushed through it.  Cardio is important as it is making a calorie deficit.

I also purchased the outfit that I have on my "Vision Board".  The largest size that it comes in is a Large which is a size 12.  There is no size guide unfortunately but I think that if this is boutique sizes (which I think that it is) it will be a small size 12.  It's a twin set.  A floral crop top with maxi skirt.  It's the perfect summer outfit and I am determined to get into it by end of July/August.  I am also determined to make April the month to kick start my body transformation.  The last piece of the puzzle is fit in and I am now confident that I will be in that outfit by the end of July.

Plus looking at the old Facebook account, my trainer Kathryn featured one of her clients that is doing well with her weight loss.  As I pushed through my 5k, I imagined how I would feel if she feautred me.

When I started with her, she took a photo of me in a baggy T-Shirt that wasn't so baggy on me.  It was a man's extra large.  I imagined seeing my before photo with an after photo that had me in a sports bra and shorts sporting a fantastic set of abs.  That pushed me through the bad times (Along with my best friend's support)

I have started on a journey now and I am going to make April my best and most successful month yet!

Onwards and upwards!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment