Monday 16 March 2015

On a Manic Weekend and Back to Normal

Pre-Breakfast:  Cucumber, Lemon, Ginger, Water and Flaxseed

Breakfast:  Strawberry, blueberry, grape smoothie

Lunch:  Tuna with Extra Helmann's Mayo and Sweet Potato

Snack:  Banana, avocado, lemon, lime, cucumber and orange smoothie

Dinner:  Mexican ground beef and steamed vegetables

Exercise:  A grueling session with the lovely Kathryn

Thoughts:

This past weekend I liked but also hated.  I was a hair model in a hairdressing competition.  The whole weekend was disrupted and my routine went out the window which I hated!!!!  But luckily next weekend I am back to normal.  I didn't have a chance to go to my yoga and on Sunday my eating was non existent so by the end of yesterday I was tired, cranky and very hungry.  Plus with my job, I like to have the weekends so I can just rest and recharge my batteries.  So for the foreseeable I have a lovely nice relaxing stretch ahead of me.

I am indeed a creature of habit.  I love to have a set routine and when things mess that routine up I get angry and I lose my way.  So I am doing everything I can to keep my routine in tact. 

Kathryn's session was the hardest and most demanding that I have ever done with her. She shook things up which I'd fab. But I completed it. I need a massage now!!

Well I also decided to do a feature in my blog every Saturday. Saturday, as you know, is when I have my treat meal. I have decided to make this fun. So each Saturday, I am going to do a healthy meal from a different country. The first one? Turkey. (Not the bird, the country, sillies!!!) I will post pictures, the recipe and the nutrient info. This is a big deal for me as my cooking skills are quite basic. But it's a good and healthy challenge and it prevents me from eating crap! 

So there you go!!! Tomorrow is the Kathryn circuit and high intense intervals. Let's do this!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment