Tuesday 10 March 2015

Wow, my Tummy is Flattening!!

Pre-Breakfast:  cucumber, ginger, lemon, mint leaves and water (this is the most foulest thing that I have ever tasted.  But it works...constipation is slowly going away!!!)

Breakfast:  Strawberry, kiwi, grapes, plum, lemon and lime

Snacks:  Avocado, banana, lemon, lime, orange

Lunch:  Asda - Chosen by You - Soy, Honey, Ginger and Chicken Noodles

Dinner:  Subway Steak salad with Southwest sauce (only 252 calories!!!) with peppermint tea

Exercise:  A hard session with Kathryn

Thoughts:

I have been drinking the cucumber, ginger, lemon concoction.  It is foul!!!!  It is by far the grossest thing that I have ever had in my life.  But it has helped.  My tummy is feeling and looking flatter.

My weight went up and I am still losing the weight from the antibiotics but to be honest I am not too concerned about it.  I feel like I hit a place where I am training and eating well.  No alcohol isn't too big of a deal.  The smoothies are definitely helping me out.  I am getting a concentrated amount of nutrients in my body in a single drink.  They are fun to make too!!

I am angry that February I was ill, I feel like I lost a month but I am slowly getting back into it.  Kathryn has changed my training up too!  So I feel positive and excited about that.

Kathryn reiterated my feelings about weighing myself. She doesn't weigh me, she only measures. So from now on that is what I am doing. I will start posting my measurements every Saturday.

Kathryn also changed my plan. My workouts are now having bursts of cardio in them. We rejigged my workout schedule as she thinks my eating is miles better and it is!!! So here is the schedule:

Monday:  Cardio - 30 minutes interval training on the treadmill and 20 minutes on the stair stepper

Tuesday:  Kathryn's circuit with some cardio thrown in between sets (sprints on the treadmill and such)

Wednesday:  Cardio - we decided that I should come in early, do my intervals and then if there is a spinning class attend it. That's an hour of cardio. If there is no spinning, then 20 minutes on the stair stepper

Thursday:  Personal Training with Kathryn

Friday:  Cardio - we decided that I should come in early, do my intervals and then if there is a spinning class attend it. That's an hour of cardio. If there is no spinning, then 20 minutes on the stair stepper

Saturday:  Hot yoga

Sunday:  Personal Training session.

So Kathryn wants to see how my body reacts to that for the rest of the month. I am excited!!! It's a new challenge and I'm ready!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment