Thursday 19 March 2015

A Big Change in my Diet and Exercise

Pre-Breakfast:  Flaxseeds, cucumber, ginger, lemon and water

Breakfast:  Strawberry, blueberry, ginger, mango, flaxseeds, lemon and lime Smoothie

Snack:  Avocado, banana, flaxseeds, ginger, cucumber, lemon and lime Smoothie

Lunch:  Chicken stirfry

Dinner:  Chicken, bacon and avocado salad

Exercise:  A kick ass session with Kathryn

Thoughts

I have been working out with Kathryn properly now for about 7 weeks (I was off most of February so I am not counting that).  My strength has increased, my body is changing.  Kathryn now wants to change my diet plan.

So she set me this:

1500 calories to be consumed a day.  Swap bacon for turkey bacon (that feels so wrong!!!), beef mince for turkey mince, cut down on my fruit, especially bananas.

So I am now planning my meals next week.  I am going to start preparing my meals ahead of time so I can guarantee success.

She is also changing my exercise:

Monday:  Cardio

Tuesday:  A cardio circuit (I can do my normal but I need to add more cardio into it)

Wednesday:  Cardio

Thursday:  Weight session with Kathryn

Friday:  Cardio

Saturday:  Yoga

Sunday:  Weights with Kathryn

In our sessions now, she is putting cardio in between sets.  So I'll do squats and then it's on the treadmill for a 200m sprint.

I am excited to try this!  She thinks that this will change my body so it's going to be clean eating for the next month.

I am looking at healthy recipes to try.  I want to try things besides salads so I am searching for recipes that are healthy and different than salads.  So I found some recipes that look different and good.  I will give you the recipes on each day with the nutritional information.

I am excited. New challenges will bring new opportunities. Onwards and upwards!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment