Saturday 28 March 2015

On Celebration

Weight:  15 stone exactly (1 pound lost)
Measurements:  
Right arm:  12 inches
Left Arm:  12 inches
Chest: 40.5 inches (1/2 an inch lost)
Waist:  36.5 inches (1/2 an inch lost)
Hips:  46.5 inches (1/2 an inch lost)
Left thigh:  22 inches (stayed the same)
Right thigh:  21.5 inches (stayed the same)

Breakfast:  Starbucks large soy vanilla latte with a salted caramel Cooke (worth the calories!)

Lunch: we went to Giraffe and I had a chicken no bun burger with a superfood salad with oil and vinegar

Dinner:  meatball pasta bake 

Dessert:  Chovolate chip cookie dough ice cream

Drink:  Boyfriend and I share a bottle of bubbly

Thoughts:

Today is my boyfriend and my one year anniversary. We had a fab day walking around the Trafford center. I walked well over 10,000 steps today. We went to the aquarium and played adventure golf. It was a great day! 

Tonight we opened a bottle of bubbly to celebrate. Yes, 28 days without a drink. Today is a celebration. I'm back to tea total tomorrow and I, cool with that, alcohol is only for special occasions and the fact that I found a fabulous man that I have kept for a year that I didn't need to permanently have restrained or kidnapped is definitely something to celebrate.

I also took a leaf out of my best friends book and bought a filtered water bottle to help me with my water drinking.

Tomorrow I'm back to the gym with Kathryn. I'm looking forward to it.

So onwards and upwards!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have two of them, Lisa. I have one for home and one for work. That way I never have the excuse I cant drink my water cause I forgot my water bottle at one place or the other....Best investment ever.
    Well done on the Anniversary. I'm on my 11th in May. he almost escaped one time- but luckily I caught him before he got completely away....I bought titanium steel chain the same afternoon. Hahahahahahahaha....

    ReplyDelete