Monday 2 March 2015

On the Best £30 I Have Spent

Breakfast:  A Veggie Smoothie containing:  Apple, celery, cucumber, carrot, grapes, lemon and lime

Lunch:  Tuna with mayonnaise on Sweet Potato

Snack:  Fruit Smoothie:  Strawberry, blueberries, raspberries, plum, lemon, lime, and grapes

Dinner:  Beef Steaks with steamed mixed veggies

Exercise:  Rest.....my legs are so sore!!!!

Thoughts:

This past weekend I bought a smoothie maker.  It is really cool!!!  It's green (my kitchen is green so it matches....very important!!!), and it is small.  It comes with 2 bottles with caps.  You use the bottle to put your fruit/veggies in and you put the cutting blade on it.  You blitz it and voila!!  A nice fresh smoothie!!!

So I spoke to Kathryn about it and she suggests that I have 2 smoothies a day.  One for breakfast and one as a snack.  She suggests that I have a fruit based one and a veggie based one.

So I was experimenting and I found out the following:  Spinach hurts my stomach.....badly.  So does apples.  I am hurting from putting apples in today's.  Sore tummy!!!!  So I need to replace that defo!

The fruity one was divine!!!  Fabulous!!!  So I know what works and what doesn't.

It's also filling.  I don't feel that hungry through out the day.

I am excited to get up and blend my smoothies!!! That's sad, I know!

My motivation arrived today. My size 12 shirt dress came. I tried it on, I do have a long way to go but that dress is going to be my motivation. I am determined to wear it.

So onwards and upwards!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I bought a lovely top this past weekend that when I put it on- is just long enough to be a DRESS!! I can add a belt to it and it will be perfect for summer!!!(I'll have to take it in a couple inches by then tho..I could wear it NOW if only I had my killer legs again...it's coming, but until then it will sit in my closet. ir be worn over leggings!! Small victories!!! xx

    ReplyDelete