Thursday 9 October 2014

October 9th Day 47 --> 4th Day in a Row of Exercise, Motivation is Back

Breakfast:  Mango Smoothie (dairy free)

Lunch:  Chicken Stirfry

Dinner:  Spicy Tomato Soup

Water:  2 liters

Exercise:  Interval Training on Treadmill 30 minutes


Playlist:

Miles Kane --> "Don't Forget Who You Are"
The Vaccines -->  "Melody Calling"
Kasabian --> "Shoot the Runner"
Royal Blood ---> "Figure It Out"
Black Strobe --> "I'm a Man"
Imagine Dragons --> "Radioactive"
The Stone Roses --> "She Bangs the Drums"
The Black Keys --> "Lonely Boy"
John Newman --> "Love Me Again"
M83 --> "Reunion"

I went back to the gym this evening and had a good run.  My body is feeling a lot better. 4 days in a row to the gym is a great streak for me. The running is getting easier as my stamina is improving but I still struggle on the sprints. 

My skin is looking really lovely too.  I didn't wear any foundation or facial make up today except for mascara and some eye liner.  I feel focused again and like I am back on track.  Plus I am using the gym as an escape.  I have an extremely stressful job.  And I am using the gym to get away, run it out and use the anger, frustration, and upset into something positive.  A healthy toned body.

It's easier to sleep on a stomach that has eaten soup for dinner. That's made a huge difference!!!!

Plus I have some planning to do. The boyfriend and I are having a date night on Saturday so inner to research the menu. It's Turkish food which is predominantly meat with veggies.so I need to choose some good healthy dishes.

1 comment: