Monday 6 October 2014

October 6th Day 44 --> Monday Morning Workout Triumph

Breakfast:  Fresh Pineapple

Lunch:  Chicken, bacon and avocado salad

Dinner:  Thai Carrot Soup

Drinks:  Coffee with honey and almond milk
              1.5 litres of water

Exercise:  30 minute interval training on the treadmill

Playlist:

3OH!3 -->  "Starstrukk feat. Katy Perry"
Robin Schulz & Lilly Wood --> "Prayer in C (Robin Schultz Remix)"
The Prodigy --> "Breathe"
Black Strobe -->  "I'm a Man"
The Stone Roses --> "This is the One"
Nero -->  "Me and You"
Republica --> "Drop Dead Gorgeous"
The Prodigy -->  "Omen"

Thoughts:

Well, I did it!  I somehow broke through and made it to a Monday Morning Workout!  It almost didn't happen but you can thank the boyfriend.

There I was laying in bed snoozing.  I woke up and looked at the clock.  5:34am.  the rain was pounding against the window.  I thought,  Nah, I'll go tonight.  I rolled over for another hour and a half of rest then my boyfriend started to snore....really, really loud.  And I mean, loud!!!!  It was almost deafening.  I put my ear plugs back in.  Nope!  I could still hear.  I looked at the clock again. 5:54am.  There is no way that I was getting back to sleep.

So I got up and went to the gym.  Normally I would have stayed in bed, but not this time.  I did my interval training on the treadmill.

During the sprints, I did really well.  I usually have to put both hands on the side and drag myself but I managed to stay upright. I know it doesn't seem like much but it's a massive step for me.

Also by having soup in the evening I am not feeling bloated so going to bed is easier. 

Yes I cleared a big hurdle today and I am on my way i think.
       


No comments:

Post a Comment