Wednesday 8 October 2014

October 8th Day 46 --> Getting Back into the Groove

Breakfast;  Dairy Free Mango smoothie, pineapple

Lunch:  Chicken, Bacon, Avocado Salad

Dinner:  Tomato Soup

Exercise;

Final PT session with Dan 


Thoughts:

I had my final Personal Training Session with Dan. It was a tough one. I worked hard and now, strangely, I feel quite motivated. It's weird. I am looking forward to this new chapter ahead of me. 

I has a dairy free mango smoothie for breakfast and it was yummy!!! Mango is a lovely fruit, juicy and full of fabulous flavour. It's like a taste of summer! 

I have also discovered that working out in the evening is a possibility. I work for my boyfriend and we drive to work together. At the end of the shift he usually stays an hour or so behind. The gym is a 15 minute walk and I can do a 45 minute session and have him pick me up after. It's another opportunity so that's a good thing!




No comments:

Post a Comment