Thursday 28 August 2014

August 28th Day 5 --> Craving a ham and cheese panini...

Breakfast:  Hot water and lemon (I really, really, really, really, really want a latte.  I am missing coffee!!)  Oatmeal with strawberries and bananas and almond milk...out of a cup...I forgot my bowl....you can't eat oatmeal out of a cup!!!

Lunch:  cannelini beans (this isn't an official Paleo thing to eat but I needed to get rid of them...I hate wasting food) , spring onion, red pepper, olives, avocado and tuna with white vinegar dressing

Dinner: Stuffed peppers and a green salad


Snacks:  Cashews and cranberries

Drinks:  1.5 litres water
             Peppermint tea

Exercise:  Was so sore from yesterday's workout I can't move!!!!


Thoughts:
I woke up this morning feeling achy and sore. Man, that workout yesterday was a bitch!!! My abs are killing me, my chest and back are screaming!!!

Food today was good. It was hard though. The boyfriend and I always go to Starbucks before work so he can get his large caramel latte with an extra shot fix (it's like crack to him. If he doesn't get his large caramel latte with an extra shot he gets cranky and the people at Starbucks send a search party to see if he is ok) and looking at the board with the different things they do and then I saw it.....a ham and cheese panini....oh. My sweet baby Jesus!!!  That looked amazing!!!! I was about to say I will have one of those but I stopped myself. The Paleo Project is too important. So I had my oatmeal at work...out of a cup. It felt wrong but I ate it.

At lunch I had cannellini beans. Now legumes, beans, are not allowed on the Paleo diet (except green beans) but I had them today because they were left over and I hate wasting food! Also oatmeal isn't allowed either!! So I am finished with my oatmeal this week then my breakfast is going to change. I will be eating probably fruit for breakfast. There are recipes for different breakfasts so I look forward to trying them out. 

I am feeling good today the only issue I have is that I have a gassy tummy. I don't know why but it's feeling strange. I just had a peppermint tea to try and calm things down. I hope it feels better tomorrow. I think it will. 

So I am preparing for bed and I think I'll have a fabulous nights sleep. Let's see what tomorrow brings....

2 comments:

  1. Wait...what?

    No coffee.........no oatmeal?????

    I would murder someone before
    lunch of day one.

    You must be a saint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait...what?

    No coffee.........no oatmeal?????

    I would murder someone before
    lunch of day one.

    You must be a saint.

    ReplyDelete