Wednesday 27 August 2014

August 26th Day 3 --> I want to kill someone


Breakfast:  Oatmeal with strawberries and bananas with almond milk

Lunch:  Turkey, bacon, avocado, olives and nuts and seeds salad

Dinner:  Chicken with stirfried veggies

Snacks:  Almond bars (God, those things taste like shit!!!!!  I can't believe that people actually eat these!!  I mean, do they have taste buds????)
              Dried Fruit
              Soy Yogurt

Exercise:  Rested

Thoughts:
Crash!!!!!!!!!  I didn't think that this would happen so soon.  Last time I felt this after day 4, not day 3.  Yes, I am going through withdrawal.
Symptoms?  Headache?  Check.  Tiredness?  Check.  Irritability?  Check.  Crying over everything little thing?  Check (note to self, listening to Fiona Apple's lovely song Never is a Promise probably wasn't a good idea and had to explain to the boyfriend that I am crying because I am happy that he won't ever lie to me or treat me badly....yeah, that actually happened!!)  Big spot on jawline?  Check!!  It's so big that it needs its own post code....or zit code as the boyfriend pointed out.  He was lucky that I wasn't wielding any sharp objects because he would have been missing and appendage...like his head...

Today seemed to drag but I know that the shit in my body is making its way out. 

But I know that I have eaten so well today.  I know that I will sleep like the dead tonight and I know that I will wake up feeling better and more positive.  If I don't, I think I will curl up into a ball and cry for 8 hours straight!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment