Wednesday 27 August 2014

August 27th Day 4 --> Temptation is a Bitch

Breakfast: hot water with lemon first then oatmeal with strawberries and bananas and almond milk

Lunch:  chicken, bacon, avocado, olives, mixed seeds and salad

Dinner:  homemade chilli...no rice, no cheese....just chilli....

Snacks:  Almonds
              Dried Fruit
              Soy Yogurt
Water/drinks:  1.5 litres of water and a cup of peppermint tea 
Exercise:  a painful personal training session.....ouch!!!

Thoughts:

Well, I was right.  I slept like the dead.  I only woke up once to the dulcet tones of my boyfriend's snores. I didn't slap the shit out of him...that's a good thing?

I woke up feeling refreshed.  Headache gone and I didn't feel sick or groggy.  Good start.

I had a hard session with the Personal Trainer but I found that my energy and strength was amazing!  Usually I pussy out of a few exercises but today I pushed myself and I know that I will be repayed with a sore back and a sore tummy (sit ups on an inclined bench with a 10 kilo weight to the chest....OUCH!!!!!!) but I know that it's all good.

My eating was good today but then it came around to dinner....I scooped my portion of chilli and then served up rice, chilli and cheese for the boyfriend. Then I made rolls with butter and prepared a bowl of ranch dressing for my boyfriend's meal...

Total. Dinner. Envy.  I would have killed for that meal. But I didn't succumb to it. I finished my plate and the boyfriend finished his. I put the kettle on for some peppermint tea and got a soy yogurt for dessert. The boyfriend then pulled a tub of Ben and Jerry's Half Baked Ice Cream.....I think that I know what hell is...having all that in front of you and not eating it. 

But I know that I did the right thing. I pictured me fitting into my red vintage winter coat, how my figure looks in a body con dress. This is worth it!!!!!! 

I will just kiss my boyfriend and get the taste of Ben and Jerry's....that will do it!!!

5 comments:

  1. Owwww, okay, i understand you not forcing your eating plan on the signigicant othet, but pulling out the B&J and eating it in front of you is just fecking cruel.
    Bad Boyfriend!.....tsk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's lucky that I didn't smack him!!! Nah, he's the best :-) xxx

      Delete
  2. Why lemon water with brekkie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's supposedly good for digestion. I figured that it couldn't hurt xxx

      Delete
  3. Does the lemon water not irritate your tummy? Citric acid tends to trigger my acid reflux.

    ReplyDelete