Wednesday 27 August 2014

August 25th Day 2 --> achy as hell!!


Breakfast:  Nothing

Main meal:  meatballs, olives, salad, seeds/nuts and bacon pieces

Snacks:  cranberries and cashews
              Almonds
              Almond bar (it was nasty and gross....do people actually eat this shit???)
              Avocado and olives
              Soy Yogurt

Exercise:  Rested

Thoughts:
Woke up late feeling really, really, really achy. I skipped the gym.

I didn't eat my breakfast either.

I was hungry all day and I mean all day!!!  And to make matters worse, the boyfriend suggested a Domino's pizza for dinner tonight.  That was temptation but luckily I briefed him on what I am doing so he told me that the meal I prepared, meatballs would be lovely enough. If we did opt for the Domino's I would have stuffed my face and had a bad tummy and had major pizza guilt.

So there you go.  Day 2.  It got better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment