Wednesday 27 August 2014

August 24th Day 1 --> And it ended with a bottle of rosé.....

Starting weight:  14 stone 12 pounds (208 pounds)

Measurements:
Left Arm -->  12 inches
Right Arm -->  12 inches
Chest -->  42 inches
Waist -->  38.5 inches (ouch!!)
Hips -->  47 inches
Left Thigh -->  23 inches
Right Thigh -->  22.5 inches (what the????  How is my right thigh smaller than my left thigh?  What kind of mind fuckery is this?)

Breakfast:  oatmeal with strawberries and bananas with almond milk
Main Meal:  Burger with salad, green olives, black olives and red wine vinegar
Snacks:  Cranberries and cashew nut mix

Exercise:  Leg workout
Leg press 6 sets starting with 160 kilos and then dropping 10 kilos per set
Leg curls 3 sets of 7 starting with 50 kilos and then dropping 5 kilos per set
Leg extension 3 sets of 7 starting with 50 kilos and then dropping 5 kilos per set
Leg abductor 3 sets of 10 at 35 kilos
Leg adductor 3 sets of 10 at 35 kilos
Calf muscle exercise 3 sets of 10 each set 80 kilos
13 minutes of interval training on the treadmill

Thoughts:

Day 1 started well....and it ended with a bottle of rosé plus 1 glass...plus my feeble attempt to clear the fridge of cheese and other dairy products.  Eeeeeeeeeeeeeekkk!!

But mostly it was good.  I am reflecting on the good.

I went to the gym and pushed myself.  I didn't do the full 21 minutes that I wanted to on the treadmill but I will build it up and keep on trying.  I will do this perfectly.

I will prepare my food for the week and keep on going.

Note so self, no more wine...well for the time being....

No comments:

Post a Comment