Monday 1 December 2014

Monday Morning You Look so Fine

Breakfast:  2 Hard Boiled Eggs and some ham

Snack:  Fat Free Fromage Frais with honey

Lunch:  Couscous with oven roasted veggies and low fat mozzarella

Snack:  Low Fat Cottage Cheese

Dinner:  Steak with salad

Dessert:  Low Fat Muller Light Cherry Yogurt

Exercise:
A kick ass session with Kathryn

Thoughts:

I decided to schedule my PT sessions with the lovely Kathryn on a Monday morning,  Why?  I fucking hate Mondays.  I hate them with a vengeance.  Why? Work is stressful and with the stress comes the over eating, over drinking and plus the boyfriend and I always rip each other's heads off.  It's a stressful day and I just loathe it.  I decided to have my session with Kathryn because I enjoy working out with her.

Today's session was good.  In fact great.  I have lost a lot of my strength but I am slowly getting it back.  I will be able to bench press my body weight again.  It will take time.  So today has been positive.

I didn't have any run in's with the boyfriend and things flowed easily.  I just felt like I was in the zone.

Plus the weekend didn't go as planned.  On Saturday I went to the gym, did a great cardio workout.  I grabbed a sandwich from the shop, rushed home and got most of my housework done.  I went out and saw my friend.  Because I didn't eat much and I haven't been drinking much I totally got shitfaced.  I mean I was a mess.

I don't remember getting home but I woke up the next day with a banging headache.  And to make it worse, I had to go to Birmingham to get stock.

So a 2 hour car journey in a transit van with a stinking hangover.  We went to McDonalds and I ending up having a sausage Breakfast Bagel.  I ate half of it and thought I was going to be sick.  Then we had to traipsed through the aisles and I just wanted to be sick.

When we got home I felt a bit better and ended up carbing out.  Macaroni and Cheese and cheesy mash.  Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!  I felt a bit sick after.

So I have learned my lesson from this weekend definitely.  It's ok to have a drink but prepare.  Eat before you go and make sure that you alternate alcoholic drinks with soft drinks.  It's a lesson that I will take with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment