Friday 28 November 2014

The Friday Feeling and Nerves for the Weekend

Breakfast:  Sausage and cheese barm (It's Friday, it's a Tradition and on Slimming World, I can have it because I put it into my "Syns"  Sorted

Lunch:  Tuna mixed with cottage cheese, pasta, 3 babybel light cheeses, spring onion, red pepper, olives, artichokes and cucumbers

Snack:  Muller light Strawberry Flavoured

Dinner: lamb with tzakiki and salad

Exercise:

A grueling 45 minute spinning class at 6:30am....ouch!

Thoughts:

Well, it's Friday and I am feeling quite good.  I had a great spinning class this morning.  Great as in I only had homicidal thoughts about the instructor twice instead of at least 10 times.  It was a hard class but that's how you lose weight.

I am nervous about the weekend though.  As there is no "structure" as such to the day, I am nervous that I will fall off the wagon of being good.  Usually on Saturday night, my boyfriend and I will have burgers or something like that.  I don't have a set structure to my day but I need to get that sorted.

Tomorrow shouldn't be a problem with food, tomorrow the problem will be with drink.  I am meeting up with one of my friends for a few vinos.  A large glass of red wine has the same amount of calories as a donut!!!  So I need to make sure that I have a few and stick to it.


1 comment: