Thursday 27 November 2014

A Good Eating and Exercise Day

Breakfast: Fromage Frais with honey and banana (yummmmmyyyyyyy!!!)

Snack: muller light strawberry with banana

Lunch:  ham with mixed salad, laughing cow light blue cheese flavoured and Kraft light garlic and herb dressing 

Snack: low fat cottage cheese

Dinner: pasta with homemade pasta sauce

Exercise
Lat Pull Down 45, 40, 35
Lat pull down v2 50 45 40
Seated pulley row 3 drop sets 12 reps    50, 42.5, 35
Bench press 3 x 12 20kgs
Body weight press ups

Playlist: 

Imagine Dragons --> Radioactive
Nero --> Me and you
The Black Keys --> Lonely Boy
The Gossip -->Heavy Cross
The Prodigy --> Omen
The Black Keys --> Howling 
Miles Kane --> Don't forget who you are
Indiana --> Solo dancing

Thoughts

Not a lot to ponder. I had a successful day with food and went to the gym. I feel comfortable and confident about to journey. I need to continue with the gym and continue to kick my own ass to get where I need to be. I'm looking to the next weigh in so I know where my focus is.





No comments:

Post a Comment