Wednesday 26 November 2014

Weigh In Day!!

Breakfast:  2 Hard Boiled Eggs

Snack:  One Small Banana

Lunch:  Salad with lettuce, cabbage, carrot, spring onion, red pepper, tomato, turkey, kraft light garlic and herb salad dressing

Snack:  One Small Banana

Dinner:  Chilli con carne with rice

Dessert:  Muller Light Raspberry and Cramberry flavor 

Exercise:
Rest Day

Thoughts:

Another day with good food.  I am pleased.  No bloating, no exhaustion, no feeling like crap.  The only reason why I was moody today is because my boyfriend decided to blast country music, which I despise, which made me really grumpy.  But I calmed myself down and didn't bludgeon him to death with a chair.  So it's all good.

I was really nervous today though about my weigh in.  As I have a very sensitive stomach I didn't eat anything that could set my IBS off so I kept it plain.  I also wore a lightish (as light as you can get for this time of year) dress and leggings so I can be weighed accurately.

When I got there I was so nervous.  I was actually shaking.  this mean so much to me.  I then stepped in the scale...

Down 3 pounds!!!!!  Holy shit!  That's fab!!!  I was delighted I actually jumped for joy!  The rest of the group time I really didn't pay attention. I was still buzzing from losing weight. So I think the food side is ok now. I have the exercise side sorted. I think I'll make it and continue to lose weight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment