Tuesday 9 December 2014

Rest Day.....

Breakfast:  2 Hard Boiled Eggs and 10 slices of ham

Snack:  Fromagge Frais with Honey and Banana

Lunch:  Couscous with roasted garlic, pepper, courgette and onion

Snack:  Muller Light Strawberry Flavor

Dinner:  chicken stirfry with egg noodles and soy sauce

Dessert:  Muller Light After Dinner Mint Flavour...Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Exercise:  I can't move!!!

Thoughts:

I woke up this morning feeling like my body had been hit by a truck. Ouch! But no pain no gain!!! I will attempt to get to the gym tomorrow morning. I have a weigh in after all!

I always get nervous prior to weigh ins! I know I have lost weight. I need to believe in myself, it's slowly coming off. I don't care if it's one pound, or 4. Just as long as the weight is going in the right direction.....down!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment