Monday 8 December 2014

A Good Monday Morning Workout

Breakfast:  2 Hardboiled Eggs and Ham

Snack:  Fat Free Fromage Frais with Honey and Blueberries

Lunch:  Jacket Potato with tuna (mixed with fat free cottage cheese and spring onions)

Snack:  4 Cracked Black Pepper Ryvita crackers with 4 laughing cow low fat blue cheese triangles

Dinner:  Chicken with salad (spring onions, tomatoes, olives)

Dessert:  Strawberry Muller Light Yogurt

Exercise:

A Hard Session with Kathryn!!!!
Deadlift 10kg a side 12repsx3
Squats 17.5kg 12x3Cable row 50kg 12x3Press ups 10x3Clean and press 20k barLunges 25kg 10x3
Interval Training

Thoughts:

God, this morning I didn't want to get out of bed but I am happy I did.  Kathryn pushed me...hard.  I upped my weights on my lifting sets and I powered through the routine.  I am sprinting faster (at 11kph) so I am seeing results with my workout and eating.  

Eating a jacket potato today was fabulous!!  Caaaaaaaaaaaarrrrbbbbbbbbbbbbbsssss!!!  Love it!  I m feeling more satisfied with my food but I do worry about the upcoming holidays.  I mean I will be back home but cheese, wine and chocolate....I don't want to undo all this hard work.  It's difficult.  But I am determined to not gain weight when I go home.

But I also received today my biggest motivation.  My Christmas Party dress came today!  An ice blue backless mini dress.  I am so excited to put it on so that fact has forced me to put my head down and get my body into shape.  

Kathryn texted me and told med that tomorrow needs to be a cardio day so tomorrow morning I will be doing 45-60 minutes of high intensity cardio.  I am going to try and shake it up.  Do some running for 15 minutes, maybe some burpees, jumping jacks, and things like that for 5 minutes and try other bits and pieces.  

No comments:

Post a Comment