Thursday 4 December 2014

Carbing Out and 2 Personal Bests!!!

Breakfast:  Fat Free Fromage Frais with Honey and Banana

Snack:  3 Cracked Black Pepper Ryvita Crispbreads with 4 Laughing Cow Light Blue Cheese Triangles

Lunch:  Pasta with spring onion, red pepper, black olives, green olives and soy sauce

Snack:  Muller Light Cherry Flavor with a banana

Dinner:  Fusilli Pasta with homemade Bolognaise sauce.

Dessert:  Muller Light Cranberry and Raspberry yogurt

Exercise:

Bicep curls 15 10 x 3
Dips 3 x 10
Shoulder press 40 2 x 10 50 x 10
Shoulder press v 2 30 10 x 3
The Ordeal - 12 minutes Walk at 4kph, jog 8kph and sprint at 11kph (oh yeah!!!)

Playlist:
The Prodigy --> Warrior Dance 
Miles Kane -->  Don't Forget Who You Are
The Prodigy --> Breathe 
The Veronicas  --> Untouched 
Kasabian -->  eez-eh
Nero --> Me and You
The Black Keys --> Lonely Boy
Nero --> Promises

Thoughts:

 After my success of losing a pound at the Slimming Club weigh in, I woke up and dragged myself to the gym.  I am happy that I did because I had 2 personal bests!

The first one is my shoulder press.  When I started with Kathryn 2 weeks ago, I was doing 30 kilos on the shoulder press.  Last session (on Monday) I did 40 kilos on the shoulder press.  Today I managed one set at 50 kilos.  Whoop whoop!!!  I am pleased!!!!  

Then during "The Ordeal" I had another personal best.  I upped my sprinting speed to 11kph.  This, for me, is difficult.  Sprinting has always been so hard.  I used to run when I was younger but that was just normal distance running.  I could do a 5k in 30 minutes, roughly.  I know that sprinting is a great way to shred the fat. 

I want to step on the scales next week and lose 4 pounds.  That's the goal.  I don't know how feasible it is but I am determined to do so.

1 comment:

  1. I have a question.......are you going to be wearing your winter coat when you go home for the holidays???

    ReplyDelete