Tuesday 2 December 2014

Toast and Christmas Nerves

Breakfast:  2 Hard boiled eggs and ham 

Snack: fat free Framage Frais with honey and banana 

Lunch:  tuna mixed with low fat cottage cheese and a tablespoon of low fat Mayo with pasta, spring onion, pepper, Babybel, olives, artichoke

Snack:  low fat cottage cheese

Dinner:  chicken Stirfry with egg noodles and soy sauce

Dessert: muller light cherry yogurt

Exercise:  rest day 

Thoughts:

Each day temptation gets thrown in our faces. Mine comes everyday at lunch time when I make my boyfriend lunch. 

As it has been getting colder, he has wanted toast. 4 rounds of warm buttery toast with jam. I'm not arsed about the jam but the buttery toast.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

I almost cracked today. I actually went to make myself some buttery toast, and when they popped up, one of the lads at work grabbed them and said thanks! 

Phew! Saved by the warehouse lads!! Buttery toast is a good treat but I know that now, with Christmas coming, it's not a good idea. After Christmas, I'll have a piece.....or two.....

Once I have got over the Christmas season I will be ok. It's a challenging time for diets. But I need to keep myself focused. Realistically, I have the boyfriend's birthday on Friday and then on the 20th the company Christmas party.  I need to keep focused and take it 1 day at a time......

No comments:

Post a Comment