Thursday 19 February 2015

On a Great Workout Session and No More Antibiotics!!!

Breakfast:  Banana and Alpro Soy yogurt

Snack:  Cucumbers, red peppers and houmous

Lunch:  John West Tuna with sundried tomato couscous lunch pot (This was ok...not impressed totally)

Dinner:  Turkey, bacon and avocado spinach salad

Exercise:

A kick ass mother fucking awesome session with Kathryn!!

Thoughts:

Firstly, let's all rejoice!!  Anti Biotics are gone!  Done!  No more!  (Cue loads of happy dancing!!!)  I feel tired.  Exhausted.  Pooped.  My tummy is still massive.  I struggled to get through the working day.

But I am looking forward.  I have overcome a massive hurdle.  It's now time to shake that off and move on.

So back to Spinning tomorrow.  I have also signed up for a bikram yoga class.  Amazing!!  I am excited!!!  It's every Saturday morning and you burn more calories because it's hot.  I read that with my current weight I can burn about 930 calories doing an hour of Bikram Yoga.  That's amazing!!!!  I am so excited to start!

I ran it past Kathryn and she thinks it's a great idea as a way to destress and relax plus you burn shitloads of calories so it's all good!!!

Onwards and upwards!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment