Tuesday 17 February 2015

Back in Training Form

Breakfast:  Vanilla Soy Yogurt with Strawberries and Blueberries

Snack:  Cucumbers and Red Pepper with Houmous

Lunch:  Low Fat Chicken Chow Mein

Snack:  Banana

Dinner:  Chicken Pepper Stir Fry

Dessert:  Lemon and Lime Soy Yogurt

Exercise:

30 minutes of cardio

Thoughts

Last Thursday the sickness came to a head.  I went to the doctors and they said it was bronchitis.  So I have been resting and taking my meds (which have caused some side effects that I don't really want:  insomnia, thrush, bloating, constipation, and light headedness) and I am recovering slowly.  Today I decided that I was going to go back to the gym and get myself eating healthily again.

the hard bit will be to get up in the morning to go to the gym but after Thursday I am finished with my course of antibiotics so I should get back to normalcy soon, fingers crossed.

I also had a dose of motivation delivered to me today.  I bought skirt that has a 32 inch waist and 42 inch hips.  I am determined to be in that skirt by April.  It's a black and white striped maxi skirt.  I have the outfit planned out in my head.  I see myself wearing a black vest, my black platform wedge sandals, that skirt and silver accessories.  I see me walking through the Liverpool city center without a care in the world with a waist line that I can be proud of.

So I went to the gym in the evening after work and did 30 minutes of cardio. It wasn't much but it was something. 

Tomorrow will be better and each day I'll get stronger. Soon I'll be back fighting fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment